Silicone Ice Bucket can hold up to 120 ice cubes with unique double chamber design. Outer chambers freeze the ice cubes. Inner cylinder stores them.
- Made of high quality food grade silicone, which can be used directly to eat frozen ice.
- Air tight lid keeps your cubes fresh and odor free.
- Quickly chills bottled beverages.
- Portable & Homemade DIY ice cubes at home, added to summer beer, wine, and drinks Quickly cool bottled beverages.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Save a lot of space in your freezer
How to Use
- Add water slowly along the gap of the cup wall and the water level should be lower than the edge of the outer barrel.
- Press the inner cylinder hard to make sure there is no water at the bottom of the ice bucket (Note: if there is water at the bottom, the inner barrel will float up)
- Cover and place the ice bucket horizontally in the refrigerator for more than 4 hours
- Take out the ice bucket, pinch and squeeze the ice bucket with water to drop the ice